We signed Harrison up for soccer for the first time this Spring and Thursday was his last day. He had so much fun! Though he didn't know what he was doing half the time but he had a blast!
check out that move...



But he loved running around with everyone

So everyone took turns being the goaly...
...and this is about as exciting as it got for him (luckily...he really didn't know what to do!)
But he loved running around with everyone
I realized that next time I sign him up for a sport, I should really explain the rules and the game to him before he plays...I mean it's only fair I guess!



2 comments:
Harrison!! You are the best soccer player I've ever seen!! These pictures remind me so much of your Uncles when they played!! Thank you so much for these wonderful pictures Laura!!
What a cutie! Savor these years!!!! Before you can blink, the sidelines will be filled with overbearing parents screaming at their kids...I miss the days when a kid would routinely run off the field, onto the next field over and score on their goal and everyone laughed and cheered. Why can't it be like that forever?
Post a Comment