Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mom'd Day Out

This year on Friday's we were able to do a Mom's Day Out program. It can be from ages 2-4. It was a group of mom's that got together at a local church (that had a room with toys, games, books, table, and then a little playground/sand area outside). Then every friday 2 moms watched the kids while the other moms had 3 hours of free time.


My friend told me about it last year but that was before Mckinley was born and I really enjoyed the time with Harrison so I didn't do it, though now I am sad that I didn't because he loved it! It was so fun for him to interact with the other kids ( a few from church and some new ones). Also, I took him out during the really sick season because we were getting sick and we had to be careful with Mckinley. But at least he did do it part of the year. I was the mom helper with Jenny the last day so we decided to have a graduation..ish. At least that was the craft and they wore the hats for about 10 seconds! Here's a few pics from the last day!











1 comments:

Laurie said...

Fun! It's sure nice to get out once in a while!