On Saturday, June 5th, we had Harrison's Birthday party at the park. It was perfect weather, not one was at the park, we were in the shade...it really ended up being perfect! This year he wanted a car party so for food we had car parts, fuel, antifreeze, wheel and axles, and of course cars...
since all Harrison eats is the frosting of things, I decided to not waste the cake and just put frosting in cups for the kids...they all LOVED it! (yes, I decorated his cakes; yes, I was very proud at 2:00am; and no, I do not hire out.)


the bean bag toss was the fav, everyone like to try and throw them in the "tires", and I was pretty impressed what good shots they were!



the wind kept blowing out the candle so Harrison was getting a little upset when I said lets not worry about it, so after several attempts, we think it was him the blew it out and not the wind.

then all the parents chatted while all the kids played! It was so fun! thanks!! the only part I forgot was I left the goody bags out in the car so I had to give them to the kids later :(. sorry guys!



4 comments:
wow, kate and i look like total party animals! such a cute party laura, i am sooo impressed with your cake decorating skills!
Looks like a very cute party! Fun food ideas!
Happy Birthday Harrison!! Max misses you sooo much and loved looking at your party pictures! (even though it made him a little sad that he was not able to go) ;) We hope you had a great birthday!!
What a cool party!! Those cakes are AMAZING!
Post a Comment