Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mckinley's First Bday!

Since we all had pneumonia when Mckinley turned one I thought I could throw in a post for her first birthday in March (so it will be in my book :)!)

She had some hugs,
some races to win,

Some hands to hold,

one friend to feed,
one candle to memorize her,
one cupcake to play with,

one beautiful face to clean,
one brother to help open presents with,

one healthy happy heart year :)!!!!!
xoxo babycakes...

5 comments:

The Alleman Family said...

I cannot believe she is 1! I am so glad everthing is well, she is darling! See you soon.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!

Laurie said...

She is such a cutie!

Bennett Family said...

She is such a little beauty!!

Unknown said...

Mckinley is so darling!! I'm so glad she had such a happy birthday!! That is a darling cupcake :)!!