Monday, June 21, 2010

Joy school Graduation

Harrison loved Joy school this year! His little school mates were Jack, Kate, Zoe, Scott, and Jacob (who sadly moved in the middle of the year). The all were wonderful and it was so fun to watch them grow up more and see the difference in the beginning of the year and the end of the year. Last monday was our last day so of course we had a PAR-TAY!

Scott, Harrison, Zoe, Jack
Kate on the sidelines
They were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up and Harrison was so cute and said "A missionary!" Jason my little bro. just got off his mission and we had recently eaten with the missionaries...so they really do pay attention!



Mckinley LOVES her big brother! And Harrison is so great with her and plays with her. She didn't want him up there without her so she went and laid on his lap during the graduation.

Sprinklers under the tramp...instant fun!

Mom's, babies, food...what more could you need?

slip-n-slide! I haven't seen that since I was a kid and Harrison was in Heaven!




We will miss everyone next year!!! What a great group!

3 comments:

E B said...

Fun! Your end of the year joy school party was sure more exciting than ours! Where did Jason serve? I'm really out of the loop since my parents moved from Kentlands.

Lisa said...

What a cute graduation! It looks like Harrison loved it. I love his little missionary comments. I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer.

Hey, Luke is in MBA school right now. A couple of months ago a couple in the program lost their little 4 month old baby girl. They graduated and moved right after everything happened, but she's been writing about her feelings on her blog. I thought of you and wondered if maybe she'd appreciate someone who understands. Here is her blog http://imylittlecorneroftheworldi.blogspot.com/. Thanks Laura.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Harrison for graduating from Joy School!!! You look so grown up Harrison and I'm so happy you want to be a missionary when you grow up :)!! Uncle Keven also graduated from Joy School!!