Today Harrison turned 4 years old! I can't believe my happy guy is getting so big! He started laughing at 6 weeks old and has never stopped. He is so much fun to be around, he loves right now bikes, skateboards, transformers, books, swords, and playing with friends. He askes me everyone morning where we are going that day...he always wants to get out and see what activity he gets to do! This morning he woke up to this...
We went with Daddy on Monday night to go pick it out and luckily they had one already assembled so we got to take it home right then (though we hid it in daddy's car and the garage so he wouldn't know)

Mckinley's liking putting on hats (but when I put them off they are promply pulled off)



Mckinley's liking putting on hats (but when I put them off they are promply pulled off)
WOW! Thanks Grandma and Grampa! He had fun opening up gifts, ready cards and talking to Grands and uncles :)!

This is he craziest thing! it rolls around and laughs when it senses motion! At first I think he was a little scared of it but then he loved watching it laugh! But Mckinley is still a little warry of it...it does sound pretty crazy if you didn't know it was coming from the toy!

And he just wanted Ice cream tonight (thankfully...i'm pretty burned out on the decorating cake thing) so here was the candle...in the ice cream :)
One comment he made today which just makes me smile, is I was putting him in his seat in the car after the park and he said, "I am awesome!" I asked if that is what he really said and he said, "Yes, I am awesome!" I hope that you ALWAYS remember the kid...because its TRUE!!!! Love to you always little bud!



7 comments:
cute! happy birthday harrison, you are awesome!! looks like he had a fun day!
I cant believe he is 4! Doesn't it just seem like yesterday? Happy birthday Harrison! How is everything going? I miss you, and I hope that maybe you will get to come up sometime this summer. Mckinley is so dang cute! She is a spitting image of you... I love it!
What a fun birthday! We love Harrison!
yay! happy birthday Harrison!! We all think you are awesome too!!
Time sure flies! I'm sure glad he stayed a happy kid. Sarah likes to ask me where we're going every morning too.
Happy Birthday Harrison! I love your new bike.
YOU ARE SO AWESOME HARRISON!! WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!
Post a Comment