I let Harrison go to nursery last Sunday because:
2. We went for a walk outside and he saw a kid across the street and he just stopped and stared at him...I couldn't get him to keep walking and he said, "I love kids."
3. Everyday he says MANY TIMES, "I love friends. I love kids."
So I couldn't handle keeping him at home anymore. And of course Tues. night (when Ryan was out of town) he was up a lot and then woke up with a runny nose (quite a fun night, running back and forth between him and then feeding Mckinley--I'm sure you all can relate). Then
Thursday Ry didn't feel good and Friday Mckinley and I got it! So her first cold. Luckily it is just a virus with no fever and just a sore throat and runny nose so she has been handling it pretty well! Her incision is healed. The stitches came out a couple weeks ago and her last echo and chest xray looked good! We go back next week and hopefully not for again for a while!!!



6 comments:
So sorry! WHY do people bring sick kids to church? That used to happen to us every Wednesday. I finally asked the primary/nursery people to send a letter home requesting that they keep all sick kids home b/c of other children with health problems (i.e. Parker). Seemed to help A LOT! Might be worth a try...
So sorry! WHY do people bring sick kids to church? That used to happen to us every Wednesday. I finally asked the primary/nursery people to send a letter home requesting that they keep all sick kids home b/c of other children with health problems (i.e. Parker). Seemed to help A LOT! Might be worth a try...
The cold stinks, but it sounds like you are getting through it. I feel sorry for poor Harrison, but he has been such a good big brother to his little sister. In a few years when he can understand it better, you'll have to tell him the story about how he gave up playing with friends for a few weeks to keep his little sister safe--what a hero!
Poor little guy! We're sending friendly thoughts his way:) And healthy ones too!
Oh so sad! I'm so sorry you guys are sick! I can't wait to have that little Harrison back to play days...and his mommy too:)!
Hang in there!! It's definitely not fun having a sick baby, especially when they are that young (not to mention with the other health concerns). Charlie was sick for so long (he got sick when he was a week old and it took forever to completely go away). And the going back and forth between the kids in the middle of the night - those are the longest nights ever!! You are a trooper. I hope Mckinley gets well soon! (and that you stay well too)
Post a Comment