If you think to do something or most likely you are really prompted to do something....DO IT THEN, not tomorrow, not next week. Sometimes it is too late.
If your son runs out of the bedroom of the SLEEPING BABY YOU FINALLY LAID DOWN, and were washing the dishes for the first time in days...DON'T instantly get mad. Because his response might be, "I was singing her songs to sleep."
Never sit down at the computer during the day because you will find a 2 year old coloring post-it notes in your lap while you try and type and look over his head to see the screen and the baby that you laid down will start to cry so you are now DONE with your blog :)!



3 comments:
Ahhhh the lessons our sweet kids teach us! Your such a good mom! Love the story about Harrison singing songs... what a sweetie!
You are funny!
You are so great - that's so how it is as a mom! I love Harrison's response. :) I have thought so many times about the list of things you've learned and the blessings you now recognize because of Kennedy and I've thought about starting my own re the last year of financial/house/move/job turmoil and I'm going to do it NOW! Thanks for the inspiration, again. You're just amazing, 'nuff said! :)
Post a Comment