Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A moment of silence please...

I'M FREE!!!!  MY SIX WEEKS ENDS TONIGHT!!!


(hopefully we feel better tomorrow to go somewhere :)!!)

7 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

No way!!! I'm done with silence...lets get the party started!!!!

paige said...

Yippeee! Time to party! Wish I could live it up with you :)

Laurel C. said...

That is fabulous news! Celebrate by going to McDonald's Playland or Chuck E. Cheese and soaking up all the germs you can! Ha ha!

Katharine said...

FREEDOM!!! YEA!!! Glad to hear you can finally get out of the house. Life changing. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hail the Conquering Hero!! You are my hero, literally, Laura. Here are my top 5 reasons why: 1 - You're still alive after all of your fun rides on the rollercoaster of life! 2 - You made it through your 6 weeks of confinement. 3 - Little "kid loving" Harrison got to go to Nursery. 4 - You made it through a cold which can be so serious for your family & yet you find the silver lining in it. 5 - You find blessings in trials and just continue to smile & move forward. Of course I could list 100 more but basically You ROCK!! Go have fun!

Amy W said...

We're gonna party like its 1999!

browneyedgirl said...

Now that you get to leave you'll have lots of exciting day to day trips that you can blog about :) hehe. I'm happy the 6 weeks is up!