Monday, September 20, 2010

Catch up...finishing Utah

So I obviously need to catch up!! This has been a crazy summer, but again this is a "jounalish" so I will try to add things I missed! (no need to keep reading!)


Finishing up with Utah....we tried another matching picture and it turned out quite well if you ask me...
We had a big group family pic taken so Steph got matching dresses for the little girls and we had to at least try to document it!
If I was ever missing Mckinley I would just look for Uncle Trav and find her in his arms...She just loves him :)!
not the most flattering (on my part) but Harrison and Alexa held hands the whole way, so cute...
watching the fireworks with Ryan's family

The "ball Museum" is what Harrison calls the Children's Museum in Utah and he LOVES it. So whenever we get to Utah we go. Mckinely had a blast too with all the fun things, friends and cousins!




We had a great time in Utah but every night they were pretty tuckered out!! (Honestly, how can THAT be comfortable? My legs would be totally numb!)

1 comments:

E B said...

Thanks for the updates! I enjoy reading about you and your family.