Thursday, July 15, 2010

Utah and birthdays

One of the fun things we did in Utah was Ryan's mom had a birthday for everyone!! Well actually she had 4! The girls had one and the guys, then the older kids had one (with a very successful money hunt!) and then the 4 and under had one...

equipped with a very excellent amount of bubbles to go around for as long as they could stand popping them





then of course we had presents..

Mckinley thought her cute pants were for her head (have any of you ever read the Sandra Boynton book like that...red..blue...yellow...oops, anyway, cute book)

Some of the kids got matching clothes so we tried a picture...and you know how it goes!



Mckinley and her cousin one month apart...matching suit and swimsuit cover :)



Mckinley now wants to do and be everywhere that Harrison is...it is so fun to watch!
Then the last bday celebrated was Ryan's Grandpa's 90th bday...he is still amazing and got an iphone for his bday and can do anything on the computer that our generation can do. He really is an angel too.
i tried to get mckinley to sit on his lap but not happening so this was as close as I could get so they could remember their great grampa!


3 comments:

dersley said...

I have to check your blog more often because you have done a whole lot of updates! Love all the fun pictures of your kids and the few of their beautiful mommy.

Your comment on my blog made me laugh! I'm just glad the restaurant owner gave our kids dough instead of calling child protective services on us irresponsible mothers.

Wish I got to see you more often than every few years! Next time I am in Cali I will let you know!

melita said...

What a great idea to celebrate all those birthdays! I love family gatherings. I'm so glad you had a good time.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Thanks so much for squeezing me into your Utah trip. It was wonderful tp see you again and feel of your strength.