Monday, May 24, 2010

Dec family pics

One of my good friends Robyn moved this past Dec (come back come back!!!) which was so sad...but before she left she took a few family pics for us so we could have one for our Christmas card! I am finally adding them to my blog title..so here are a few that she took also that night! Thanks Robyn!!


Mckinley did not like this pose...she did NOT want to walk!
Those baby blues...

and Ryan did NOT want to take pics either (but Ryan can be happy because I'm not showing the kissing one :)!)

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous family!!

Jenny said...

cute! i miss Robyn!

Katie said...

Beautiful pics! What does it say about Eric that he kinda likes taking family pictures??

Laurie said...

Cute little family!

Amy W said...

Love the blue sweater with the shoes! Super cute!

cynthia said...

Yeah, I love your blue shoes too! Can't wait to see you guys! The kids change so fast, I think it will take a little time getting used to their current ages :) Mckinley looks like a kid (not a baby) riding the bike!. Crazy!!

Being Ausmus said...

I agree gorgeous gorgeous family:)!!! I think you should've posted the kissing one...so tender:)!!!
xo