Where are you? HERE What time is it? NOW What are you? THIS MOMENT
happy 4th angel day little honey
...love you Laura!
you guys are great!
We are thinking about you...and sweet Kennedy :o)
We miss you Kennedy!
XOXOXOXO
I can't believe it has been four years. I'm sure it feels like an eternity and just a moment ago all at once. We're thinking of you.
Happy Angel Day Kennedy!
You are wonderful Laura & I'm sure your angel is looking down upon her angel mother, just loving you and smiling at you and telling everyone she knows about you, Ry, Harrison & Mckinley. You're in my prayers. - Jen
thinking of you and your sweeties...
Sweet baby, watching over your family now I'm sure. Love you.
lots of love to your family!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
...love you Laura!
you guys are great!
We are thinking about you...and sweet Kennedy :o)
We miss you Kennedy!
XOXOXOXO
I can't believe it has been four years. I'm sure it feels like an eternity and just a moment ago all at once. We're thinking of you.
Happy Angel Day Kennedy!
You are wonderful Laura & I'm sure your angel is looking down upon her angel mother, just loving you and smiling at you and telling everyone she knows about you, Ry, Harrison & Mckinley. You're in my prayers.
- Jen
thinking of you and your sweeties...
Sweet baby, watching over your family now I'm sure. Love you.
lots of love to your family!
Post a Comment