Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mckinley's blessing and 3 years old today!

This weekend was mckinley's blessing so my parents flew out with my little bro nathan (who is now taller than me, so it is official--i am the shortest in my family! Also, ry's parents got sick so they couldn't come:( ) So we celebrated harrison's bday (which is today the 9th) with them sat. by shopping, swimming, cake, ice cream, and tons of presents (he got way to many things thanks to grandma and grampa!)! He had such a great time! Then it was mckinleys blessing sunday morning. That went wonderful--a wonderful blessing, testimonies (even one from a family that ry baptized on his mish that just got sealed in the temple last week, that came!), and the spirit was strong. We then fixed and ate a midday dinner and we went to show my family the Oakland Temple. It was beautiful! Thanks mom and dad for coming out, we had a great weekend!











Happy Birthday my mesmerized special 3 year old (i will journal about just him later)

8 comments:

Katie said...

McKinley is precious in her dress and bonnet! And your mom is just as gorgeous as I remember her! Happy Birthday to Harrison- so glad that all had a good time:).

Being Ausmus said...

What a beautiful Mother you have:) nothing...NOTHING beats having family come visit:)!!! McKinley is looking amazing...so healthy, so happy!!! Can't wait to see you all again...Jacob asked about Harrison the other day...amazing how they never forget their friends:)!
xo

AP said...

great pics! we miss you guys!

paige said...

McKinley looks so adorable! And, Harrison, how is he 3? WHAT? It seems like we were celebrating his 1st b-day at the park yesterday. Time flies!!! LEt me know if you're coming out here this summer, we MUST get together!

PS-love the family pic

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday to Harrison! I can't believe how great McKinley looks, so healthy! I would never have guessed that she had heart surgery just weeks ago, if I didn't already know! Also, I can't believe Nathan is taller than you now. I still remember baking cookies with you and your grandma on the day that he was born. Guess we're getting old ;)

Sarah S said...

I totally teared up looking at your pictures Laura!! You have been through so much and your kids are just so beautiful and perfect. Mckinley looks amazing and happy birthday to your darling Harrison.

The family picture of you, Ryan and the kids is really beautiful! You have such a cute family. And it looks like you had perfect weather! (sometimes I really wonder why I love Chicago so much when it's 50 degrees in June?!?)

Rian Krommenhoek said...

What a great weekend. It was so fun to see pictures of your parents. I have so many great memories of our time in San Antonio. I remember your dad interviewing me for my birthday. Great times!

Michelle said...

Laura- Your kids are so beautiful. How fun to have your parents there with you for the blessing. And Harrison is a darling 3 year old.