Sunday, June 1, 2008

We found a place!!!!

We finally found a place to live!!! Ryan went and saw a place Thurs. night after work and took it on the spot!! It is really perfect for us. It is in Walnut Creek, about a mile from the BART. It is a townhome/duplex thing (attacted at the garage). It has two beds and a loft, all brand new stuff in side and keept up beautifully, and...in our price range amazingly! The owner was totally cool with Ryan and even picked him up from the Bart. The got talking and the guy mentioned that he was practically trying to give a way a car as well. Well, Ryan asked about that right away (since we ARE looking for a car now as well!). So, the guy told Ryan his price and it was below blue book, so Ryan of course asked if we rented the place would he take $1000 off, and the guy said yes!! So talk about a one stop shop!! A place and a car at once and I was so stressed about both of those things!! now I know when we can move (which is the only bad thing, we can't till July, so that means after the wedding), so I can buy plane tickets, decide the rest of the summer...our lives :)!

ANYWAY, that was a HUGE LOAD OF MY SHOULDERS let me tell you! Here's a few pics from our trip and one not so fun one!


Yeah, 'nough said on that last one--that was the beginning of a very long day!

I just wanted to say that really I am so blessed tonight. I found out, within one week, that one of my best friends fathers had passed away suddenly and that on old friend I went to elementary school with and still keep in touch has been diagnosied with multiple sclerosis. I ache for them, pray that they will feel strength, I love them both. We all have been given such trials and sometimes is it so hard to focus on anything else. But I realize that through those trials the blessings shine all the greater when they come, and really they will come.

7 comments:

Bennett Family said...

hooray! congrats. you have the CUTEST family!!! it looks like you dyed your hair dark...yes? it looks GREAT!

come visit us after you move-its not far at all! :) but, as ryan mentioned LONG ago...it is quite liberal. not that S.F. isn't...haha.

Sarah S said...

Your place sounds great!! Darling pictures too. Congrats on finding a place to live and getting a car in the deal too!

Clair said...

How wonderful you guys found a nice place AND a car all at once!! It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for the well wishes. Love and miss you, friend. xoxo

Sarah Jane said...

oh I am so happy for you!!! things work out! Horray!!! I can't wait to see pics of this place! you will just love it there. Love you!

Ryan said...

Heavenly Father is so mindful of you! congratulations!
Maureen

paige said...

That's great that everything worked out so well! Your family pic is great...you all look awesome and Harrison is so big! I miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you guys! (and a bit jealous, as we are struggling through the same decision right now!) Love you and so glad that the big housing decision is taken care of, and a car from the same guy! We need a car too...maybe we should start asking at each house we see? :)