Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jane Austen...

Jane Austen has to be my favorite author (though now with Stephenie Meyer pretty much tieing her!!) I just did this quiz on my friends blog and this i who I am:

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Any one think this is really me?!

2 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Well, I took the quiz and I am Elinor Dashwood as well. I'm not sure if that suits us well or not, I need to watch the movie again, but if we are so similar that would explain our childhood competitiveness. Who can swim the fastest? Sew the straightest? Wear the most purple?

Rebecca said...

Yes Laura, I totally think this is like you! I'll have to take the quiz too, that sounds fun!