Has anyone ever gone to Pump it Up , I think that is what it is called. I went with two of Ryan's cousins (Erin and Erin!)w/ their kids, and Harrison LOVED IT! It was a big room filled with those big blow up things they have at carnivals, adults are free and are encouraged to play with their kids. Then Harrison wasn't two yet, so he was free! It was so much fun, sliding down the big slide, jumping and playing basketball (sorry I can't get you anymore pics!), climbing around, and they had little cars they could drive around on the ground--it was so much fun! I will have to see if they have one here in TX !
End of August
1 week ago



8 comments:
It looks like your vacation was so fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time. You'll have to let me know if there are any Pump it Ups in Texas. What a fun place!
Hey! It was so great to hear from you! I'm glad you like my hair. I've definitely had MIXED reactions. People either LOVE it or HATE it! Ben likes it, so I guess that's all that matters! :)
If you can believe it, its been 7 years since we left Utah. Where does the time go?
Keep in touch! Love ya, Nik
Was so curious to see where they were located since I've never heard of it. Here's the link to search the locations:
http://www.pumpitupparty.com/locator-main.aspx
one photo is better than none! i wish we could be at the beach, i am still waiting for the warm weather to stay! it got cold again! i dont understand, its ALMOST MAY! harrison looks so big and so much like Kennedy!
Hey Laura,
I love your blog!! Thanks for finally emailing it to me :)
I am so excited that you are going to be in the CA area- we will definitely have to get together!! I can't wait to see you again. I have good news too- I'm pregnant again. Just barely- I'm not due until December but I think it's a girl b/c I'm totally sick and I was only sick with Makenzie.
Anyways- thanks about your comments on my dad. His prognosis is actually really good but it will be a blessing to be there to help support him. I need your email address!!
love ya!
This looks like so much fun! I'll have to see if they have any (or anything like it) around LA. Looks like a kid's paradise.
That looks really fun. I just checked and there is a pump it up in our area, so we will definitely have to go check it out. Thanks for telling us about it.
I finally added you! Yes, of COURSE you can add me! :)
Post a Comment