Sunday, April 20, 2008

....outerbanks...

Here is a beach picture with the three of us.  Because spring break was earlier this year I was worried the weather wouldn't be that great on the outer banks but this year it was wonderful!  I even got in the water (which was TOTALLY freezing but my soon to be sister-in-law went in so I couldn't let me be the only wimp!).

...so I can't figure out on my iphoto how to resize pics so i can upload a lot at once so I will try and post one at a time with each post I guess.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

cute swimsuit laura!! that's so fun that you went to the beach for spring break.

Rebecca said...

Laura, I LOVE your suit!!! You look darling!

paige said...

fun, fun, fun! I love the outer banks! I'm so jealous. I'm glad that Ryan got to go with you guys. My kids love those bouncy places and I have to admit, so do I! I could slide for hours!