Sorry I haven't posted forever! I went to visit my family in Marlyand for a few weeks. I was able to go the the Outer Banks, NC with them for a week and then stayed at their house the rest of the time. It was so nice relaxing, having them entertaining Harrison constantly, eating good food and spending time with family that I don't get to see often enough living so far away!! Well, lets see if I can get some pics up here!

This is Easter Sunday and Harrison is with my Dad collecting the eggs we "hid" for him! He has so much fun and was so cute when he found one. After a few of the real ones cracking, I switched and started hiding the plastic ones that I got for him and he wondered around for a while. I told him to find the eggs and he walked around and just looked at each plastic egg but wouldn't pick it up, I was getting frustrated. Then I said to find the eggs one more time and he walked over to the kitchen and pointed to wear I had put the real ones! You can't fool a one year old I guess--
real ones are ALWAYS better than plastic!
5 comments:
too cute...aren't they fun?!
That is such a funny story!! He's a smart little boy. I'm glad you got to have a fun vacation and spend time with family!
Little kids are smart. Never underestimate what they're capable of!
Love your blog & love seeing pics of Harrison. Glad you got to spend time with family. We think about you guys often!
Laura, that is so cute! Yes, kids are definitely smarter than we sometimes give them credit for, aren't they?!
Post a Comment