Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Harrisonisms

Grandma leans down and gives Harrison a kiss on his head.

Harrison: Grandma! I don't want my head to be pink! I want it to stay orange!

H: I don't want Jesus to take my bones Mom, why did he take Kennedy's bones?

Me: He didn't, he is the one that makes it so we can live with our bones forever.


We are discussing how Mckinley is getting teeth

H: Do my guns have more teeth in them?

Me: It's guMs, with an M.

H: Oh, do my guNs have more teeth?

Me: yes

H: My germs hurt Mom, I need medicine.

H: Mom, is Jesus a Superhero?

Me: No, Harrison, He's even BETTER than a superhero!

H: Ahhh....

~love to my special buddy x0x0

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Taylors said...

awe, so cute!

Being Ausmus said...

Oh this made my day. So glad you wrote these down. You'll definitely want these forever! Too cute!

Laurie said...

he he

paige said...

so funny! I love being able to jot our kids' sayings down so we can remember and laugh about them later too. I just printed my blog from 2008 and I love it. It's my journal/photo album all in one! Hope you're doing well :)

AP said...

cute kid! we miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Laura - Thanks for writing these down - they are so funny!! Harrison actually said that he wanted he hair to be yellow :) Not that it matters, but I thought I would just mention that.....