Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello Again :)

So, as usual, I'm slightly behind with things!  Hope everyone had a great Dec. and now Jan.!!  Instead of saying tons, here are some pics from the last few months (from Thanksgiving through Jan.) !


My first Thanksgiving dinner (and we didn't even get sick:)!




Harrison trying the ignore the big man in red.
Gingerbread house decorating with some friends--I think Harrison consumed his body weight in candy by sitting in his seat and just eating for a straight hour!!  Looks a little loopy to to me!






Just in time before he tore off the hat :)
Loves his Daddy!
Ry's family Christmas Eve

Christmas morning
Sledding in 20 weather with wind wan't Harrison's favorite thing.  I tried to take him again and he flatly refused to get near the edge--the things we make our kids do...
Kevin and Audrey--Another sister for me !!!

Horse riding lessons

brothers and cousins


Harrison's first snowman--he loved it!  And actually left the gloves on half the time.

Grandpa teaching him the art of "snowplowing"

snow snow and yes, snow...I wanted to make it down to Provo to see some friends (sorry everyone!)  but it snowed almost everday and not just a little!  I never made it past Salt Lake!!
Thanksgiving was nice to do things ourselves with our own little family!  Then for Christmas we had so much fun relaxing but really couldn't do much because it snowed so much up there in Bountiful (and I guess most the state!).  So we hung out with Ryan's family and then mine while they were there for the wedding and then stayed and relaxed some more while thinking how nice it would be to be back in the 60s in Ca! 

It has been nice to be back home, though sad to say goodbye to both families.  I am now 34 weeks along and the baby's heart is growing and looking the same so really all and all doing well!  I promise to write more later but hope all is well with all of you!  Thanks for all the well wishing and sorry to be MIA for so long!  Love all of you :)!

9 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you had great holidays...Harrison is just so cute- he reminds me of your mom. Marley and I are going to meet my mom in San Diego the first week of March, but I guess that's really far from SF huh?

paige said...

Glad you're back!!! Looks like your holidays were fun. I know what you mean about the snow. It was crazy, but fun to play in (if you had the right equipment). Thanks for the card too, it was darling! I'm thinking about you and praying for you & your little baby!

cynthia said...

Yea, more pictures! So good to see what your family has been doing! Harrison is definitely looking older, must be that he's getting ready to take on the role of "big brother"! I noticed you didn't post a very good side profile picture of yourself...hehe! Tell you what, you send me one of you and I'll send you one of me :) Well, I don't call and I never write, but we think of you often!

Sarah S said...

Laura, I can't believe you have just 6 weeks to go!! Those pictures from the holidays are so, so cute. It looks like you had a fun trip.

Laurie said...

Harrison is turning into quite a handsome young man! good to hear from you again (via blog).

Matthew said...

You have such a cute little boy. I hope you are doing well and hope that all goes well with the baby. Love,
Ann

Lisa said...

Laura I'm so sorry to hear about your babies heart. Is there anything we can do to help? We will pray for you guys. I'm glad you had fun for holidays.

Jill said...

Your family is so darling, Laura! I'm glad you had so much fun over the holidays and am excited for news of your baby!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you all in pictures. You look amazing Laura - I love the green sweater in the Christmas pic; a great color for you. It's amazing how different each part of the country is in terms of weather & climate. But I guess you had the best of both worlds for the 2 holidays - warmth in CA and snow in UT. All the best!