So
I guess that I need to keep posting huh?! Well, this past week it was pretty rainy and cold here (for Texas of course). And they even said that it snowed! Well, here's a pic, I will let you be the judge! Can you see that "white stuff" on the roof? Well, yes that is snow...kind of! At least it got cold enough to have freezing rain, which I would have to add is worse than snow if your driving!
The second pic is in Utah in Jan--that is a little more like it huh?! Sorry you guys in Utah for your crazy snow filled winter!
Anyway, we also got colds/coughs this week, pretty unexciting, though when the weather goes from 70's to 30's it has to be a shock to the system huh? I can't complain though we have been so lucky with sicknesses I think this year they have come and gone and not been that bad. Last year was awful so I feel really blessed! Harrison just woke up so...gotogo! Thanks SOOO much for all of your comments and emails!! It was great to hear from all of you and I hope all is well with everyone!!



4 comments:
I'm so glad you are a blogger!!! You are really good at it and your page looks awesome! I loved, loved, loved it! You are so inspirational and I can't tell you how much admire you. Harrison is SO much bigger than when I saw him last. It's been too long! Keep on bloggin' and enjoying that Texas snow! Thanks for being such an amazing friend!
I remember when it "snowed" in my hometown in California. It was like people didn't know what to do with themselves. We even got the day off of school even though it was just a dusting you could barely see. If they only knew what it was like in Utah where you don't get the day off of school even if you can't find your car buried beneath all the snow!
good to hear from you laura. funny about the snow. I hate freezing rain too--nothing fun about it, just a high potential for injuries, even if you're not driving! harrison looks so cute in this picture!
snow??? that is just crazy! We have the cold/cough thing here too. NO fun! I love seeing pictures! he is getting so big! I am so glad that you have a blog now...since it it my only outlet to seeing you...sad huh? but thank goodness! I love seeing pics!
Post a Comment