Love my little woman...her little scrunched up face...an I'm yours on her shirt and Harrison superhero big boys...couldn't get any cuter..
Harrison finally got a bed, it is about time. A few notes though...1. he now has the nicest furniture in the house (which as you can see isn't saying much), 2. all-wood-beautiful-best-quality-sturdy-furniture is...HEAVY, 3. I decided when we almost broke our backs and feet getting the dresser upstairs that that was the first and LAST all wood fully assembled piece we would ever buy and that it is staying in the house when we move just so we won't have to move it again. period.

it lasted for that day then tipped over too much, but it was amazing, worth it, and it was a great afternoon...I need to get those building things out more often!

Harrison favorite project in Preschool...we made that volcano explode till...well, till I was done using up all my lemon juice and baking soda.





0 comments:
Post a Comment