Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hair

One last thing from Christmas time...I cut my hair....What do you think?




8 comments:

melita said...

First of all, I love your hair cut. It looks awesome on you. Secondly, I've enjoyed catching up with your life and seeing all the fun pictures. Bora Bora sounds divine. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. You sure deserve it.

Katie said...

ADORABLE!! I love it! I am growing mine pretty long for the fist time and you're not helping my resolve!

Laurie said...

SO so so so cute!

Jenny said...

love the hair, love the Bora Bora pics!! You are doing so great at blogging lately!! Your trip looked so relaxing and beautiful.

paige said...

I think I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the updates! Loved you vacay pictures...how fun!!!

Sarah S said...

Your hair is SO CUTE!! I love the style.

Jacy said...

First of all, your hair looks way cute! I love it.

Secondly, your Bora Bora vacation looks absolutely divine! The pictures are gorgeous and I totally feel like I lived a mini vacation vicariously through you! I'm so glad you were able to go. What a great choice of destinations. You totally deserve it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

Melanie said...

Love the hair cut. The A-line looks really cute on you. Your trip to Bora Bora sounds divine!! I am sooo needing a vacation right now. Hope you're doing well.