Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catching up...Pumpkin Patch

The Monday before Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins, play at the play place and enjoy the season. Harrison had a great time, but Mckinley...didn't. This first picture is the calmest she was the whole morning. I think the problem was my picture taking...she was NOT going for it!

First stop were huge buckets filled with Lima beans...who would have thought they would have such a wonderful use!
There was a labyrinth made from hay the the older kids had a blast running in an out and all around in.
Some "hay"ball going on.
My first attempt at a cute family shot...strike 1!
They had some cute cutouts for the kids, luckily Harrison didn't mind the pics.
Feeding the goats with Jack

Milking the cardboard cow...moo...
Next attempt at a cute picture of Mckinley...strike 2!
Last attempts at a picture with Mckinley by the pumpkins...strike 3!
So I took one of him, while she continued to scream and...

...finally left. Oh, well, maybe next year right? At least 2 out of 3 had a good time right?!

1 comments:

Jacy said...

It's never quite as funny in the moment, but I actually love the pictures of Mckinley. I especially love Harrison's sweet expressions as she wails! So cute!! Sometimes these things just don't turn out how we planned, and our attempts to salvage and/or photograph them only make them worse. But I really do love the pictures!