So we drove to Utah one Sunday night ( getting there at 6:00am) planning to stay for a week and a half. My only crown I had in my mouth broke and Ryan's dad is a dentist so...ROADTRIP to see the fam and get some great priced dental work :0! (famous last words!) So I go in and do the crown prep and have to wait for over a week for the new one to come back so I go in on that next monday to get my teeth cleaned. WELLLL... I ended up with...
3 crowns + 2 root canals + 2 posts + 1 filling + 1 cleaning =
9 dental visits + $$ + 1 extremely patient father-in-law + 1 very very sore jaw + 1 month long stay in Utah
So what do you while each day you are waiting for a cancelation to get in to fix your crazy teeth? (it turns out that since I grind my teeth at night and then have to go without dairy for the first year because it bothers all my kids tummies when I nurse them...I cracked my teeth! So I needed a lot of work!) Here are a few pics!

steal toys from your youngest cousin...all us girls in Ry's fam had kids this year within 5 months! So Mckinley has one girl cousin and 2 boys within a couple months age and it was so fun to meet them and play...I can't wait till they are bigger!

The girls :)

Harrison cousin his age who he played with for 2 weeks and still misses her!

you have to visit the Hoggle (sp?) zoo, we went with the cousins and a friend met us up there another day, it was hot but so much fun!


Discovery Gateway at the gateway
might as well start early in making them pay gas with you so they are used to it when they are 16 !

Some friends drove up from prove and met us there, it was a really great place! I couldn't get Harrison to leave!

a few greats to visit!


Mckinley wasn't quite sure about this great I guess--I love her frowns--they are so adorable!


Harrison's first real hike!! It was so much fun and beautiful!

my boys are so cute!

fireworks on the 4th and 24th


And Mckinley discovered two very fun and convenient toys...her feet! She LOVES them!
5 comments:
wow! those babies all look so much alike! such a cute family.
xoxo
The grandma of all of those babies must be in heaven! Cute Pictures! Sorry about your teeth, how awful!
McKinley's frown IS super cute!! I am so afraid to go to the dentist worrying what they could find! I too do not have good teeth. But it looks like you guys still had a bunch of fun out there!
Oh Laura!! I think I need a root canal too. I have one problem tooth that has given me grief forever, and even after the crown, it still hurts when I eat sweets on that side. But part of why I keep putting it off is we don't have dental insurance either and the root canal will cost a fortune!
And I'm catching up on blogs today - I just read your Shattered post... I'm SO glad everything looks good with Mckinley's heart! I was so worried until the end of the post.
Happy Birthday to Harrison! Those are such darling pictures of him (and great photos w/ extended family in this post!!)
I loved the pictures of the three babies together! It made me laugh when I saw the little boy in the middle with his face all squished and chubby...hmmm, looks familiar...possibly a Brady face. :) I still think Mckinley is the prettiest baby I have ever seen.
Post a Comment