Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Locks of Love...

So It was finally time...I started growing out my hair when Kennedy passed away and for her birthday this year I thought it was time to finally give it away. So personally, this is not the haircut and color that I wanted, I wanted it shorter and to donate a little more but what do you do when they cut your hair they way they like it?? It was extremely difficult to find a place that was LESS THAN $200 for a cut and color so I guess I get what I paid for...(well, not really, it's San Francisco right? And I don't pay less than $6.99 for a lb of chicken so what do you do??).






So 12.5 inches is good enough huh? (I actually cut 4 in. off this summer before the wedding) I hope they send me back a pic if possible. Btw, thanks a ton for all congrats !! And no, I haven't gotten any think back yet from the company...but cross your fingers...I guess you never know (I'm still fighting with them!) Oh, and my due date is March 14ish

12 comments:

Sarah S said...

Your haircut is darling!! I'm so impressed with how much you were able to donate (your hair looked so healthy even at that long length - impressive).

Congrats again on your pregnancy!!

cynthia said...

Cute hair! Do you feel so light? I like it!

We heard what Harrison was sharing at church, if you know what I mean :) Kids...they can be so funny, and always at the best times, too!

elizabeth said...

Laura your hair looks great! I made my blog public so now you can check up on me too. :)
Liz (crane)

browneyedgirl said...

The pics of you turned out great I see.

The cut isn't so bad, others like it! Guess you forgot to mention it reminds you of Rachel from Friends back in the early 90's.

Glad I could watch Harrison while you got it cut. He's so cute!

Lisa said...

What a great gift. Your hair looks very cute.

Brittany said...

I think you hair looks so cute!! What a great thing to do in Kennedy's memory! I hope you are loving life in San Francisco, but we sure MISS YOU!!

Callie said...

I can't believe how long your hair was!!! it looks great!

Rebecca said...

Laura, all those pictures of your hair are amazing...the long ones and short! I'm sorry you didn't get the cut you hoped for, but it really does look beautiful! (I guess YOU are just so beautiful...which might be why it doesn't matter so much if your hair is long are short, huh?!) Miss you and hope you are feeling well!

The Alleman Family said...

Your hair was SOO long!! I wish I would have been able to cut it for you. It looks super cute!! Congrats on the pregnancy- I can't wait to here what it is. You are finding out right? I hope you are doing well- Harrison is getting so big! He is such a cute little man!
Hope all is well in San Fran. Lots of love!!

Jill said...

What an awesome birthday gift -- I had no idea you were growing your hair out for that reason. You look darling, as usual... (Remember when my mom first saw you at church and said you would be a good person to paint because you were so gorgeous? That just popped into my head!)

Will you please call me? I can't find your phone number and I wanted to tell you something!

Katie said...

Laura- So glad that I found your blog through Liz's! I love the pictures of you with long hair because that's exactly how I remember you:), but your new haircut looks beautiful. So you guys are in San Francisco- how exciting! And Harrison looks adorable- I loved the picture of him with the container of smashed eggs...that must have been fun for him, though not for you!

dersley said...

Your new haircut is darling. And SUPER congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you. What great news. I hope I get to see you and your little Harrison in a few weeks.

Jen