So Hello anyone that will come here after TWO MONTHS of NO blogging--well any computer stuff for that matter!! We finally got the internet hooked up on friday. This has been quite the summer for me so I will have to blog about it. Just give me a couple of days! I just wanted to say that yes, we have made it here to California. We are in Walnut Creek and it is beautiful. We have gone to our ward a few times and it seems fine, just really haven't meet anyone yet (which is because I haven't really gone to anything yet...just got to get out of boxes!! I feel like I can't socialize until I can come home to a home you know??!!) Anyway, sorry for being awful about keeping in touch with things but, I guess you all know me and well--Have I EVER been good at emailing??? Please don't answer me on that one okay :)! I know my limitations! Anyway, I will try to write more in the next few days! Love you guys!
End of August
1 week ago



8 comments:
oh so glad you are liking it! I know what you mean about getting organized before you can socialize! Maybe that is why I never do anything social...cause I just can't seem to get organized:) love the new look on your blog..and by the way, I tried calling you yesterday, and for some reason I am forgetting the first 3 digits of your cell number. I don't write a lot of numbers down, since I memorize most of them...and now I need to actually write it down it seems!! love you tons!! can't wait to hear more!!!
glad to see you blogging again and to hear that things are going well! keep in touch!
Laura, HOORAY!!!!! You're back!!! So glad! I'm dying to hear more about how things are going. (Although I guess I can imagine fairly well. Hope you're hanging in there!) Thanks for the update, and can't wait to hear more. Love you tons and thinking of you all the time!
Hey! We just moved last week (locally, not across the country like you guys!) and I have never been so exhausted from the whole ordeal. So I feel your pain! And I'm so tired of unpacking and seeing boxes everywhere. Not fun!
It will be fun to hear what you've been up to the last two months! Good luck getting settled in Cali!
Yea for the internet! One thing at a time, in between much needed naps, right?!? :) Say hi to the boys for us!
I'm glad you made it and that things seem to be going well. Moving is SUCH an ordeal! And yes, it's so hard to feel settled, or like you can start living your "real" life until everything is out of boxes! Good luck!!
I'm glad you blogged because I was just about to...ummmm...email you!!! I think we might tie on being the worst emailers! But, I'm glad that you're getting settled in Walnut Creek. I've heard that's a very nice place! Yeah! Hope that Ryan enjoys his job. It was so great to see you a few months ago (has it really been that long???) Take care and keep us posted! Love you guys!!!
Welcome back to the blogging world :) Glad to hear things are going well and you're enjoying Cali
Post a Comment