Friday, July 29, 2011

so...what's behind door #4?

I was going to come up with a whole long way to say this but I'm at a loss at the moment...so for those of you who don't know
We're expecting...
and
It's a boy!!!!

Harrison has been begging for a brother and we feel pretty good about the every other girl boy girl boy thing! But really the best news was that the so far the baby is

HEALTHY!!!

we still have to do an ultrasound on the heart to be sure but everything looked good on the regular u/s so we're pretty pumped! So there you have it...#4 is cooking nicely!

11 comments:

E B said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

dersley said...

Oh How exciting!!! Congratulations!

Tiff said...

Yea! Congrats! My little one is a boy as well. When are you due? I'm due Nov 30th, so it's getting close....

elizabeth said...

Oh so happy for you! Love your beach picture!!

The Alleman Family said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations...I am so glad everything is going well!

Amy W said...

Whoop Whoop!! So happy that Harrison gets a brother!!!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I am thrilled for you! Wow! Awesome! Awesome!

Jenny said...

I could not be more excited for you!

cynthia said...

Awesome! I'm kind of partial to sweet little boys :) Congratulations!

Esther Noelle said...

Congratulations Laura!!! So so so happy for you!!!

browneyedgirl said...

I love how you posted quite a while ago with your exciting news. I'm just glad I got to hear it from you in person! :) Congrats again!