Harrison has been in Joy school this Fall and has loved it! They had a Halloween party that was a blast!! He let me put on the plastic parts of his Transformer costume at first (but no jumpsuit) and then had everything taken off within a few minutes which is sad because I asked him for weeks what he wanted to be and this was it! I even tried it on him in the store to make sure he would wear it...since he has such issues with clothes! Oh, well!

Everyone looked great! Thanks for such a fun time!




One of Harrison's loves is dancing...we need to get a new video camera or a camera that has video because it truly is priceless to see!






It is a challenge to get Ryan to dress up so I told him this year that if he found something that he liked then I would find something to match...so here we are, a centurion and some greek goddess/empress of sorts a rough and tough transformer and the yummiest cupcake ever!


Did your family's ever make you do the awkward stand at the door Halloween night? yup, carrying on the tradition


His first door...and this year he actually said Trick or Treat!











9 comments:
Awww! Loved looking at the pics :) You guys looked great! Way to get Ryan to dress up too.
So how are things going? I need an update...drop me a line sometime :O
Miss ya!!!
you guys had such great costumes! mckinley's was my absolute favorite though; such an adorable little cupcake! i have a few videos of harrison dancing, i'll try and send you one soon. he is an amazing dancer!
Harrison's costume is so awesome when you get the whole thing on!! Very cute kiddo's!!
Oh my goodness... how did I miss seeing your adorable babycakes! McKinley is toooo cute! Boy can Harrison dance!
Oh how cute! i can't wait to see Harrison's moves! :) McKinley's costume is soo cute! I just want to munch on those cheeks, she looks so "yummy"!
Laura--
Love the halloween costumes! I should try that with Mike to see if he would dress up if he got to pick. It was so good to see you the other day. I love your post about big sur, monterey beach, the boardwalk and the muir woods. Those are some of our favorite places to go too!! We went down big sur in August and had a BLAST!
So beautiful. Have good holidays and let's get together again soon!
I love the baby cakes! Looks like you guys had a great time. We had a little preschool party too. It was pretty much my girls favorite part of Halloween.
Darling costumes! And that's great that Harrison is doing joy school - I think that sounds so fun. We don't have anyone organizing it here where we are, and I'm too tired to get it going! But I like the idea of joy school.
Random side note, but can you email your new address to me when you get a chance? I'm getting our holiday cards ready and realized I still have your old address. sarah2405 at hotmail dot com.
Hope you're having a nice start to December in sunny California! (and we will be in Fremont w/ Ben's family from Dec. 25th to Jan 2nd - let me know if you're going to be in town at all then!)
Laura - You won't believe it, but I finally looked at your blog - I wanted to see the Halloween costumes!! Harrison and Mckinley are adorable!! You and Ryan look amazing as well in your costumes!! What a fun Halloween - Harrison and Mckinley will love seeing themselves in their costumes as they grow up!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment