Friday, September 4, 2009

A few things we did in between trips this summer

Here's a few pics from some places around here that we have gone to:


Oakland Zoo

Loved the expression
Zoe and Harrison were bats :)


they are the same age and have such cute smiles
he LOVES motorcycles...
Tilden Park (Berkley) (not sure I spelt it right!) It was fun but SO cold that day! I forgot that we lived in east bay and on the other side of the mountain it is cold during the summer. They had a petting farm place but I had to nurse Mckinley so another mom walked around with Harrison wearing their beach towel for warmth! Then they had a really cool steam engine that we road when it was finally starting to warm up.
Harrison and Kate...we usually put all his balls in there but they discovered it could be a great toddler straight jacket..who knew?
they were being water snakes! this was at a really fun water park in Antioch. it had all kinds of pools and a couple toddler ones and a slide...Harrison had a blast!

some of the cute moms/kids that went
chilling at our pool
Jacob and Harrison were in their own little world...it was so fun to watch them laughing at each other!
This was Discovery Museum in Sausilito right above the golden gate bridge and the kids loved it. This is Harrison mid-leap...he loves to jump (and anyone that knows him see's him jump constantly!) so these lilly pads were on a 'water' bed thing and he jumped and jumped and jumps "like a froggy!!"

Jacob and Harrison were "on tv" and playing sharks


6 comments:

Jenny said...

cute pictures! harrison has such a cute little smile, i love the one of him and kate in the "straightjacket."

Being Ausmus said...

What a cutie...we love Harrison and his mama...we need to hang out more!!! xoxo

Liz said...

Man this makes me miss the bay area!! I LOVE that children's museum! It is so much fun for the little ones. I can't believe how old all the kiddos are looking. Such cute pics!

Taylors said...

what an eventful summer!! I love that there are so many things to do out here!

Sarah S said...

Beautiful pictures!! The Bay Area has so much nice weather. I felt like we had rain every other day this summer! I'm glad you got out and enjoyed the wonderful places around your neck of the woods. It looks like a great summer!

Jacy said...

I love all the pictures, especially the one of Harrison coming down the water slide. He just looks so happy, not a care in the world-- just how childhood should be! Looks like a fun summer! I'm impressed you got out and about with all you have had going on!