Here are some pics from this summer:
Harrison's 2nd Birthday...
Harrison's first Haircut (was definitely not thrilled to be there!)
Shawn's wedding!! Aren't they so cute??!!


My parents and them
So Happy!
My brothers and Ryan
Alpine slide, Park City, Utah
Harrison is still taking about the Boat and Fast!!
Yes, this is Kennedy's brother...poor cat, just won't get a break!
Harrison's 2nd birthday (take 2--with G and G Dickey)
4th of July, Park city
Harrison loves bikes!
Boating again!
We got back from our last trip so I will get the rest of the pics up and let you know what else we've been up to!! Hope all is well with everyone!
October
2 days ago



8 comments:
Lots of wonderful pictures! Did you get my email I sent earlier this week? Will that be okay?
fun pictures!! It looks like you've had a great summer. Good luck getting settled back in your new place!
What a fun summer. Happy Birthday Harrison! I'm glad you guys had a fun summer! How are you liking California?
looks like it was a great summer! Glad to see some pictures. Hope you're settling in to your new place. Let's see some pics of that!
Laura, I just wanted to let you know I have been keeping up with your blog. The boys were really excited to see the pictures of Harrison. Sam asked, "Where does Harrison live." When I told him,"California," he was pretty pleased- of course since that's where we'll be soon.
Glad to see you having so much fun!
Stephanie
Harrison is so adorable! Looks like he had a wonderful 2nd birthday. Hope you're enjoying life in California!
Laura you are awesome. What a trooper to move by yourself TWICE - I have the utmost respect and empathy. I loved getting the update on your eventful & exhausting summer. Congrats on Ry's job and surviving the move but now you can enjoy the lovely Northern CA weather. I always think it smells so good up there too. :) Lots of love,
Jen
He is a cutie!
Post a Comment